Our Vision and Values
The vision of Through the Roof (what we want to achieve) is: 'All people enjoying life together, mutually giving and receiving, as God intended’.
Our mission is: 'Transforming lives through Jesus with disabled people' - this is why we do what we do.
We achieve this through two strategic aims (how we will achieve our mission). Through the Roof will:
- Provide life-changing opportunities for disabled people
- Equip churches and the Christian community to fully involve disabled people
We seek to fulfil our vision and mission whilst living out our values:
- Christ-centred: following Jesus’ example to make a difference to everyone.
- Transforming: loving those who are excluded, we step outside our comfort zone and are also changed.
- Interdependent: giving and receiving in relationship with every individual created in God’s image.
- Belonging: united in God’s kingdom and participating in building community that values everyone.
- Enabling: making it possible for one another to grow in faith and the church to be blessed by disabled people.