For over 40 years Disabled Christians Fellowship has provided accessible holidays throughout Britain and overseas, with care provided. We offer disabled guests and their friends a first-class holiday which provides respite care, giving regular carers well-earned rest. Many lasting friendships have been formed through the holidays as guests enjoy fun and fellowship in a happy and informal atmosphere.
- All our holiday venues are selected and inspected by a full-time wheelchair user.
- We usually provide helpers, although if you prefer to bring your own helper that’s fine.
- We offer a combination of organised trips, activities and free time.
- Each evening there’s a chance to be refreshed spiritually with prayer, praise and worship.
We can guarantee three things for certain, you’ll…
- …meet and make lasting friends with other disabled Christians
- …be able to relax and have an inspiring time
- …laugh a lot, have fun and have your "spiritual batteries" recharged
We have holiday destinations in the UK and sometimes overseas - get in touch to receive a brochure for upcoming holidays as soon as it's available.
Can YOU help us?
All holidays require a team of helpers. This is an opportunity for service both to the Lord and to the disabled guest who may not be able to have a holiday without us providing a helper. The week is hard work at times, but it is a great deal of fun, resulting in many lasting friendships and even some marriages! Please phone the office 01372 749955 to find out more.
What our guests said about DCF holidays
‘For me, spiritually, the holiday was awesome. I don’t think there has ever before been a time in my life when I have felt the Lord’s presence continually day and night: waking up to the most amazing sunrises, spending time in prayer and fellowship at the beginning and end of the day, seeing the answers to our prayers materialise throughout the day, hearing from others how they had been touched by the Lord at most unexpected moments, feeling awed by the power and splendour of the waves crashing on the rocks.’ Mary
‘A week of glorious weather, fun and laughter, meeting new friends and old ones, the holiday gave me new confidence and self-assurance. To anyone considering a DCF holiday, either as a guest or helper, I would say “Go for it!”‘ Sharon
‘I have learnt so much from the guests on the holiday, they have expanded my limited horizons and I have grown much in the Lord.’ Linda
‘For me this holiday was like a little piece of Heaven on Earth’ April